whole wheat, wash it clean, and put it in a malted
2. Tread evenly.
3. Remove malted wheat from the mold.
4. Form malted wheat into the proper shape.
5. Ferment malted wheat for the proper period.
6. Pound malted wheat and let it dry, exposing it
to the dew for a night.
kneading dough between the kettle and the rice steamer
to prevent leaks.
2. Steam rice over a fire.
3. Spread the hard-steamed rice and let it cool
in the shade.
the steamed rice and malted wheat.
2. Mix malted wheat flour and hard-steamed rice.
3. Add water and mix evenly.
4. Put the mixed ingredients into a pot and allow
it to ferment for the proper length of time.
5. Taste the unrefined liquor.
1. Pour fermented
unrefined liquor into a kettle. Place soju retort
and cooler on the kettle.
2. Paste kneading dough between the kettle and the
retort to prevent leaks.
3. Build a fire under the kettle.
4. Allow distilled soju to run down the clasp tube
from the soju retort.
5. Taste the newly-distilled soju with the tip of